Re: test problem

I see now that I had misread one element of Justin's problem. I
thought he had defined his origin to be at the point of release of
the mass (i.e., 25 cm below the end of the relaxed spring) rather
than at the end of the unstretched spring. As a result my earlier
remarks contain one minor (but potentialy confusing error that I
would like to correct.