Re: Density of water.

On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 12:35:58 -0700 Jim Green <JMGreen@SISNA.COM> writes:
At 10:44 03 12 2001 , you wrote:
but what about the substantial geothermal energy.
I suspect that it is QUITE enough to keep things 'stirred up' and
not totally freezing.
Perhaps have NO ocean ice at ALL!

I am not worried about he oceans! I worry about my mountain fishing
hole.

Jim...

What are the "he oceans" that you are not worried about?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where the "she" boats and ships sail in from the "he oceans"
and the icebergs are made of "NO ocean" ice at ALL)