Re: High School Textbooks

Ahhh!

An opportunity to advertise my friend's text. I used an earlier version when I
taught intro. non-calc. at the local Community College (their decision).

The author is the current Prez of the NCN section AAPT.

Jesse David Wall "Introductory Physics" Analog Press (illustrated by
Hewitt)

bc

I think he's still publishing it -- the TAD at (415) 239-2338 does answer
"analog press"

Tony Wayne wrote:

We are in the process of adopting new high school physics textbooks. So far,
for high school level, I have only 2 books; one by HOLT and one by Merrill.
Does anyone else know of any other publishers and authors of a high school
textbook?
-Tony

PS I realize we could use a college physics textbook. -And we do for our
upper level physics classes. It is the other courses that I'm concerned
about.