Re: ENERGY WITH Q

. . .Am I the only one who has altered the things I
teach in very definite ways because of ideas I have learned from
others on this list?
--
Carl E. Mungan, Asst. Prof. of Physics 410-293-6680 (O) -3729 (F)
U.S. Naval Academy, Stop 9C, Annapolis, MD 21402-5026

No! I have altered some of the things I teach as well. I can not begin to
mention the number of ideas I have learned on this list; or even just
sharpening and clarifying my own ideas. Viva Phys-L!!!