From: "Chuck Britton" <britton@NCSSM.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: What makes you think N#3 is correct?

Doesn't a gravitational two body problem have the same problem? We're
just more willing to ignore the 'gravitons'.

At 12:32 PM -0500 on 11/28/01, Bob Sciamanda wrote

N3 envisions only interactions between two, otherwise isolated bodies.
N3
is at most ambiguous in multi-entity interactions. The more
fundamental
model of momentum conservation applies to all these situations - N3 is
corollary for the special case of a two-body interaction.

--

.-