Re: Bernoulli (horizontal)

John - In response to #2 below: some external agent
was responsible for the applied force which resulted
in the pressure on the diamond. The 5000J of pressure
energy show up as "work done" on the external agent as
the pressure is released. I'm not sure I follow your
argument in #3. John Barrere
--- John Mallinckrodt <ajmallinckro@CSUPOMONA.EDU>