Re: Voting on LIGHT (was energy with Q)

Richard L Bowman wrote:

The problem with this experiment is that the shutter must be
some sort of mechanical device and thus it has a minimum
speed at which it can close. ..

Yes, mechanical shutters are slow. But electro-optical shutters
are much faster. I suppose that 0.1 ns or less is possible. But
even this is probably too slow for what Richard wants. Laser
pulses, as far as I recall, can be as short several fs (10^-15 s).
Ludwik Kowalski