Voting on LIGHT (was energy with Q)

Then we have to vote about light. Should we think
about it in terms of rays ("an abomination which has
been carried over from the Dark Ages", as Jim wrote
about caloric) or in terms of waves? And what about
the third option, photons? And what about Option 4,
or option 5? All are useful models, otherwise they
would not count as options.
Ludwik Kowalski

Larry Cartwright wrote: