Bichromate Silk Screen (was Mini-volcano)

Hi Jon,
I know you are capable of finding a book with a title like "Silk Screen
Printing"
from a supplier like Amazon, so instead I tried to find a web resource that
shows the simplicity of the method. I found that a description given for
the benefit of ceramicists was as good as any.

But as an illustration of the method's flexibility, I also provide this
pointer to
a bijou web resource: on making microdots, using photosilk screening to
a cellophane surface.
Hope they help
decalcomania for ceramicists
<http://departments.risd.edu/depts/ceramics/g1.html >
do it yourself microdots
<http://www89.pair.com/techinfo/Microdot/microdot.htm >

Brian W

At 09:47 AM 11/12/01 -0500, Jon Greenberg wrote:
Brian, this sounds pretty good. Can you provide or refer us to a protocol
for this one?

Jon

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!