From: Bob Sciamanda [mailto:trebor@VELOCITY.NET]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 3:23 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: centrifugal force

Thanks, Larry,
I would be interested in the original German words used by
AE, if any one
can help.
If you have access to the original German, go to the site
Larry quoted:
http://www.bartleby.com/173/ and search (at the very top) on the word
"reference". It always seems to be used with "body", never
with "frame".
Was there perhaps no German equivalent to "frame" at the time ??? A
search of the English text for "frame" gets zero relevant
hits (only one
irrelevant hit).

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)