Re: Electronics Text

I suggest you look at "The Art of Electronics" by Horrowitz (spelling?)
and Hill of Harvard. It has a lab manual. It is far more than you need,
but by selecting the sections that fit your needs, you will have a
textbook that will allow you to modify your course content without getting
a new book. The level is quite appropriate for your purposes. The students
would be buying a book which I consider to be an indespensible reference
for any experimental scientist who builds instrumentation. (This was my
principal role un the research groups in which I have participated.)

Best wishes,
Mike Ugawa
St. Ignatius College Prep
San Francisco
mugawa@quark.sfsu.edu

* *
* MICHAEL B. UGAWA *
* *
* PHYSICS * CHEMISTRY * COMPUTER SCIENCE *
* *
* EDUCATING THE YOUTH OF TODAY *
* TO FACE THE CHALLENGES OF THE NEW MILLENIUM *
* *
* mugawa@quark.sfsu.edu *
* *