Re: Physics Tests

From: Tina Fanetti <FanettT@QUEST.WITCC.CC.IA.US>

Hi all
When you give tests to your Calc-based physics class, how are the tests formatted?

I have been doing 4-5 problems to solve that have 4 parts each. They have 2 hours to work on it.

Basically mine are the same, but I use Sherwood and Chabay's tests.

I am wondering if this is too hard for them....

I don't know...depends on what you've covered and how you've covered it and whether or not the students are prepared.

Cheers,
Joe

CVAC Home Page <http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/cvac.html>
My Book <http://www.willbell.com/new/fundephcomp.htm>
My Home Page <http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/>
Please -- no Microsoft attachments. They're a security risk.