Re: PSSC

Maybe I haven't
looked at my
copies (BPP) closely, and/or Physics at the Jr/Sr. level is
more difficult
(than in the 50-60's), as I thought the BPP was Jr/Sr. level.

bc

Certainly my proffered opinion was only opinion. I haven't looked at all
the Berkeley series books. I've seen the E&M and the Thermo books. I would
rate them closer to the jr/sr level texts than the intro, but I suspect that
they were intended to be the ones taught in the seconds year. I'm guessing
that the 1st year books might have been a little easier. Does anyone hear
with "institutional" memory have any opinions?