From:=09Tina Fanetti [SMTP:FanettT@QUEST.WITCC.CC.IA.US]
Sent:=09Wednesday, October 24, 2001 11:26 AM
To:=09PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject:=09Obnoxious Student
=20
Hello all
I have a student in one of my classes that is a smart-aleck. Which=
i=3D
sn't a bad thing but she is starting to make cracks and stuff durin=
g =3D
class and has started becoming a distraction to other students.
=20
Ideas on how to handle her?
=20
Clear Skies
Tina
=20
Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429