value of g in black holes

I'm currently going over gravitational forces and acceleration with my first
year physics students. Of course, one of the topics that the students' had
brought up were black holes. One of the questions, I didn't know and haven't been
able to find the answer...so I'm coming to the experts! :) What must be the
value of g (in m/s/s) so that a "black hole" would form?

Thanks
Dwight Souder
Ashland, OH