Re: Equal Signs

Yo tambien.

This has been discussed before, don't remember which list. I use Netscape
4.75 on an Apple (G4).

bc

Jim Green wrote:

Ludwik, I think that it is that he is sending HTML/styled format and for
some reason our mailer can't decipher it. OTOH my mailer can but I see
the =20s (returns) as well. I don't have a further explanation.

Jim

By the way, perhaps you want to know that my screen
shows equal signs at the end of many lines of your message.
I suppose I am not the only one to see them. Something to
do with automatic wrapping, I suppose. But why the equal
signs? Is it "my fault" or is it "your fault"?
Ludwik Kowalski

Joseph Bellina wrote:

I think, Ludwik, that the choice to not use the force by the person t=
calculate the change is potential energy is that the force by the per=
son=20
is not conservative...ie the work done is not path independent, where=

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen