Re: HOLES AS CARRIERS Negative mass?

At 11:05 10/10/01 -0400, John Denker wrote:
/snip/
If you give me a few million dollars worth of equipment, and a year or two
to get up to speed, I will inject electrons into the top of a band (where
holes normally live) and they'll have negative mass for as long as they
live there (not very long).
/snip/

Or if John Denker's rate is too rich for your taste, you could consult
that well known research periodical, "Nuts n Volts", (a hobbyist
electronics magazine), Vol 22, No. 10 Oct 2001 for a microwave oven
magnetron driving a horn, in whose aperture is suspended a small
plastic ball of water which appears to lose 0.4% of its weight when
the magnetron is energized.
(Richard Panosh, "Gravity, Inertia & the EM Spectrum II, pp37+)

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!