Re: HOLES AS CARRIERS

At 12:16 10/8/01 -0400, Michael Edmiston wrote:
/snip/
When we speak of "charge carrier" we have in mind some localized entity that
appears to be moving or propagating. If the entity does not possess some
degree of localization then I do not know how to picture "it" as being a
"charge carrier."
/snip/
Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.

Would it be helpful to mention the slowly progressing wave front of color
which indicates the charge carrier average velocity in
a prepared electrolyte?
This wonderful chemical chemical demonstration may be unfamiliar
to physicists.

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!