Re: Modern Physics Textbook

From: Harold Hart <harold_hart@CCMAIL.WIU.EDU>

Can anyone recommend a textbook for a modern physics course? This course follows
our introductory physics sequence and is usually taken in the second semester of
the sophomore year. We are looking for a book that is up-to-date and readable.

I recommend Nonclassical Physics by Harris (Addison-Wesley).

Cheers,
Joe

CVAC Home Page <http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/cvac.html>
My Book <http://www.willbell.com/new/fundephcomp.htm>
My Home Page <http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/>
Please -- no Microsoft attachments. They're a security risk.