Re: Members' Webpage Directory

At 23:30 -0400 9/28/01, Larry Cartwright wrote:

I would like to call your attention to the PHYSHARE/PHYS-L Members'
Webpage Directory. To see it, go to <http://www.ia4u.com/~exit60/> and
click on "Physics Webpages". This offering is a public service
directory of webpages which have been created by members of the PHYSHARE
and PHYS-L discussion lists.

Am I doing something wrong? When I click on the URL link above, I am
sent to www.ia4u.net/ and I cannot find a link there to the webpage
directory you are offering.

Hugh
--