From: Tina Fanetti <FanettT@QUEST.WITCC.CC.IA.US>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:05:16 -0500
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Weight and Mass

I thought I had explained clearly what the difference between weight =
and mass was to my students. I asked them to write down any question=
s they had at the end of class and some one wants me to explain the d=
ifference again with examples.

Thoughts?
Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429