Re: Weight and Mass

If only one person asks, or even if only a small fraction asks, I would
comment on the question and suggest they see you. If more than a third
are asking, then I would spend class time on it. Perhaps you could
create an in-class assessment to see if they can distinquish mass from
weight, and by how they vote determine on the fly whether you need to go
over it again.

cheers

joe