Re: Energy

But it is certainly true that no matter how carefuly you write
something and how clear you make the arguments, if someone wants to
misinterpret what you say, they will. Most of us have had such
annoying experiences. I suspect that the convoluted language that
lawyers have developed happened at least in part to try to overcome
this problem.

Not to mention administrators.

I think it goes to show that there may be limit of
clarity such that, when you pass this limit in efforts to improve
clarity, clarity is actually diminished.

Hugh
--

I like this, a quasi- uncertaintly principle for clarity!