Re: Energy

Let me go even further: Simultaneity is a REQUIRED part of
any physical
conservation law. Suppose some energy just disappeared, and
your buddy
said "Oh, don't worry, it will come back
eventually." Yecccchhhhh! That's not a conservation law.
Real physics
involves what we call *local* conservation laws, local in
time and space.

John, how do you view virtual particle pair creation and the usual Delta E *
Delta t statement regarding such matters?

Joel Rauber