Re: Energy

At 09:40 9/21/01 +1000, Brian McInnes wrote inter alia:
... flow means that any positive change in a given
region is balanced by a simultaneous negative change in an adjacent region.
My brief description of the word is that it means " move smoothly and
continuously".
/snip/
Brian McInnes

I am uncomfortable with the suggestion of simultaneity -
in the memorable phrase, there is a relativity of simultaneity.
Propagation rate must enter if there is to be a flow, I would think.

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net> Altus OK
Eureka!