Re: Energy

At a microscopic level a hot object does more work on a cold object (in
contact) than the reverse, therefore, the internal energy (of the cold object)
is increased as a result of this work.

"..... energy cannot exist in isolation.", and ".... energy has a reality
quite independent of its embodiment."

As R2D2 would say, "This doesn't compute"

"Thermal processes are universally excluded from the definition of
work. Even people who feud about the exact meaning of "heat" and "work"
agree on this exclusion."

Because I haven't starting feuding, yet, I'm allowed to disagree.

bc

I suspect I may be one of the "requesters", tho I don't expect to be respected.