Re: Structural failure of NY's WTC

What I am trying to say that is that I believe that when they designed it they assumed (badly) that the plane crash and fire would be located on one floor.

Remember Boeing 767 and 757 were used which are bigger and carry more fuel

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429

Hugh Haskell <hhaskell@MINDSPRING.COM> 09/16/01 04:20PM >>>