From: Ron Curtin [mailto:curtin@CCDS.CHARLOTTE.NC.US]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 6:21 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Video Capture, Etc.

Please excuse the cross posting. We have recently come into a considerable
amount of money to configure a new physics lab with the computers and other
hardware for Computer Interface experiments (Probably with the PASCO Data
Studio Interfaces) and with Video Capture and Video Analysis capabilities.
I wonder if anyone out there has suggestions for the type of computers we
should buy, the kind of videocapture cards that have worked well for you,
and any other hardware I should ask for. Thanks for your help.

Ron Curtin
Physics Instructor
Charlotte Country Day School
Charlotte, NC 28226