Re: Herb in NY

At 7:57 PM -0400 on 9/11/01, Ludwik Kowalski wrote
I hope that the reason that we do not hear from Herb
is that his service provider is no longer available.
Ludwik Kowalski

Quite likely. I just got a 'Can't Deliver' response for a message I
sent to my brother's address at the US Patent Office. It is REAL
close to the Pentagon. He managed to get a message out to our mother
on his way out the door this morning.

We'll all be waiting for word from Herb.
--