sympathy, concern and prayers

We would like to offer our deepfelt sympathy, concern and prayers to
our US friends and colleagues at this dreadful time,
Margaret and Alex Mazzolini

Dr. Margaret Mazzolini
BSEE Online Coordinator,
Course Coordinator, Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics & Computer Systems)/
Bachelor of Applied Science (Research & Development),
mail: Centre for Astrophysics & Supercomputing
BSEE, Mail Box 31, Swinburne University of Technology,
PO Box 218 Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia
email: mmazzolini@swin.edu.au
phone: (+61 3) 9214 8084 fax: (+61 3) 9214 8797 mobile: 0410 469 534