Re: Solar System's rotation

Thanks to Denker for placing my question in a formally interpretable
language,

By a slightly more complex argument, we can answer a different but related
question: We don't expect other planetary systems to be aligned with our
system.

Does the disk of the galaxy imply/suggest that the poles of the galactic
orbits of the constituent stars are non-randomly aligned, whether with
respect to our planetary system or to the pole of the galactic disk?
If the answer is yes, then to what is the expected (above) random
orientation of the poles of planetary systems due?

Thanks to Britton for pointing out that the orientation of the poles of
other planetary systems cannot be determined at this point.

John N. Cooper
Chemistry Department
Bucknell University
Lewisburg PA 17837