Re: World's noise - Fourier

Thanks for the introductory help for Fourier analysis Brian. I reckon I
will need some time to grasp the method, so that i can use it. May be
with high school students or with some juniors in the university, it can
be a good project work, after having had that devastating earthquake
two years agohere in Turkey near Istanbul... As J. Clement was concerned
also, I can't use that much high level of math with my sixth graders.