From: William Beaty [mailto:billb@ESKIMO.COM]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 2:58 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Alan Alda as Richard Feynman in NYC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 01 12:30:13 -0700
From: Ralph Leighton <fot@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Alan Alda as Richard Feynman in NYC

Dear friends and fans of Richard Feynman,

Please forward this message to anyone you think might be interested--
it seems that everybody knows someone who lives in or near New York!

"QED," the play about Richard Feynman starring Alan Alda (based on
writings by Richard Feynman, and my book "Tuva or Bust!"), will have a
limited run of 24 performances at the 1000-seat Vivan Beaumont Theatre
(150 W. 65th St at Lincoln Center) on Sunday and Monday evenings only
(8pm), from September 30 thru December 17.

Seven "previews" run from September 30, and include October
1, 7, 8, 14,
15, and 21. Opening Night is October 22, with additional performances
October 28, 29, November 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, and
December 2, 3,
9, 10, 16, and 17.

Because of the limited number of performances, the moderate
ticket prices
(by New York standards), and--above all--Alan Alda's
memorable portrayal
of Richard Feynman, tickets are likely to sell out fast. I strongly
recommend phoning Telecharge (212) 239-6200 as soon as possible after
10am (ET) Sunday, September 9, the minute the tickets for "QED" go on
sale.

Just wanted you to know, as this may be your last chance to
see Alan Alda
bring Richard Feynman back to life!

Best regards,

Ralph Leighton