Re: World's noise

At 3:18 PM -0500 9/6/01, Joseph Bellina wrote:
I support the first question I would ask the student if not hearing the
noise might mean that there isn't such a noise at all.

But the classical explanation as to why we don't hear the "music of the
spheres" or the "harmony of the worlds" is that we "hear" it but we don't
_notice_ it because we've never been without it.

Larry