From: "Muhsin Ogretme" <ogretmem@BOUN.EDU.TR>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 2:52 PM
Subject: World's noise

One of my students in the sixth grade science class asked the following
question;
"Is it true that the earth creates a big noise while it is rotating? Why
cant we hear it? Why is there such a sound?"

I don't have a clear answer for these questions. Can anyone help?
Many thanks.

Muhsin Ogretme
Science/Physics Teacher