Re: MS Word Sticky Space

I second Joel Rauber's comments.

<Personally I was glad to see the question asked and answered in
this venue.
< I view Phys-L as the electronic distance version of going into the
office
<next door and asking questions of colleagues and having discussions
with
<them; often over coffee or other favorite drugs of choice.
Consequently, I
<tend to view anything I'd bother my next door colleague with as
being
<legitimate game here. Naturally, this tends to be mostly physics
and
<physics education topics; but sometimes other topics that help my
physics
<education effort, like how do I get #$(#*&&#@#$ MS-Word to do something.

Don Polvani

<