Re: Teaching 3 Students

----- Original Message -----

Herbert H Gottlieb wrote:

Instead of presenting the demos, lectures, reviews etc etc
yourself, have each of the students, in turn, doing the presentations
every day for the rest of the class. Everyone who has taught physics
knows that you learn much more from teaching others than you do by
sitting
in a conventional classroom and taking notes. ...

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:28:20 -0500 Rick Tarara <rtarara@SAINTMARYS.EDU>