Re: Teaching 3 Students

I think Rick raises a good point. In the past I have assigned students a
speech on some topic of physics, and the quality varies greatly. Students
who do a poor job don't learn much, nor do they do a good job of teaching
others. It can work well, but there is no guarantee. For bright,
well-motivated students it should work well.

Steven T. Ratliff
Professor of Physics
Northwestern College
3003 Snelling Ave. N.