happening per the web site and it is the basis of my objection.

From: John S. Denker
/snip/
It is bizarre that Michael Edmiston and his students can't benefit from
looking at past exams. In contrast, according to the URL cited above
... in most Chinese physics departments there are books ... about
an 80-85% chance of having all the questions on the next exam to
be given.

/snip/

Where do they get these questions? They are not published and distributed
by ETS. They must be collected for previous test takers memory and
compiled. Brian if I misled you as to my concern, I am sorry. I would like
to know how my students and US students are doing, but it seems that unfair
test practices by some partially obscure this information. If I am wrong
and something else is going on I would like to know.

Jim