Department Head Opening

We are searching for a department head for the Department of Physics
at Rochester Institute of Technology. Details about the position are
available at <http://www.rit.edu/~674www/dept_head_position.html>.

As our Dean said, ads will attract those seeking a job, but many of
the best candidates are not looking for a job but might be convinced
to consider the position.

So ... please send me the names of any faculty (including yourself)
who would be a good fit for RIT. In brief we have a faculty of 16
(looking to expand), offer an undergraduate degree in physics with 50
majors over the 5 year (coop) program, participate in a Materials
Science and Engineering Masters Program, and have a variety of
ongoing research areas including an effort in PER.

Thanks for your help.

--
Dr. Vern Lindberg 716-475-2546
Department of Physics Fax 475-5766