Re: Intro, Justin's Brain Trust, electricity, ...

William Beaty wrote:

Maybe it would help if Justin introduced herself. Is she an
expert science teacher? An intelligent ten-yr-old? ....

I would was also like to know who Meredith Justin is before
forming an opinion about some of her messages. I assume
that Phys-L authors are physical scientists, most likely teachers
of physics. May I suggest that authors who do not fit this
description always give information about their background.
This would be very useful to those who want to respond.

Perhaps the "Monthly Technical Posting for PHYS-L", the
list description automatically sent to every new member,
should have a sentence (or paragraph) expressing such
expectation.

Meredith, I was prompted to reply to one of your
questions but decided to wait. In my opinion Phys-L is
a very friendly, and often very helpful, list.
Ludwik Kowalski