Summary Comments on Assorted Antique Meters to Give Away

Greetings Fellow Physics Teachers:

We were pleasantly surprised by the significant response (~30 requests) to
our posting offering "Assorted Antique Meters to Give Away." The most
popular item was the electron diffraction tube and assorted
electronics. We gave the items to a total of 4 individuals, who were very
thankful for the gifts. We operated on a first come first served basis and
asked only for shipping costs.

I would encourage those of you, with stuff in closets that you don't ever
expect to use, to consider giving it or selling it at low cost to your
colleagues that might be able to put it to good use in their teaching
programs.

Ivan Rouse, Professor and Chair
Physics Department, La Sierra University
4700 Pierce St., Riverside, CA 92515
email: irouse@lasierra.edu
phone: 909-785-2137, FAX 909-785-2215