Justin's Brain Trust

The following message to "Justin" is probably the best one can do for her.
However, I see a much worse problem on the horizon. I believe that Justin
imagines that she is on her way to a position of incredible importance and
power; therefore, she feels justified to allow others to do her work for
her. Isn't that the way the really big execs do it? "Just digest it for
me, so I can make an incredible impression on this *client* (mark?) and I
won't have to support even myself as chumps like you can support me."
That's Capitalism, and, if true, that's one of the reasons I hate it so.

Regards / Tom Wayburn

Here's the answer given by someone whose name I didn't get:-) - TW

Well, Justin, the first requisite for a conversation is
a common language.
You have come into a forum where you seem to be
completely ignorant of the
language and have asked to be respectfully heard.
Sorry, but your
postings are coming across as meaningless gibberish.
Perhaps another
example of meaningless gibberish will help you to
understand what I mean:
"Where does the light go when it goes out? Since it
goes out, it must
go someplace else. So please help me figure out where
that someplace else
is.