Urgent need for mechanics pre-test

I have just been informed that need to give a different pre-test to one
of my high school physics classes. These students are in a magnet
program. I will be teaching a first year physics course based on the AP
B physics course (although they will not take the AP B test). Initially
I planned to use the pretest from my advanced/honors physics class but
that is not considered enough differentiation between normal and magnet
courses.

Does anyone have a pre-test that they would be willing to share? We'll
be covering mechanics and fluids in first semester. I'd prefer a test
that is heavy or even totally based on mechanics. I'd love to use one
of the standerd tests (FCI or similar). I have not participated in the
Modeling Physics Workshops (perhaps next summer) so I can not download a
copy from their site.

Thank you.

Dave