building bots!

See below

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:04:52 -0700
From: Brian Tolan <ChemDude23@aol.com>
To: billb@eskimo.com
Subject: Comments from billb amform

--- url ---
http://www.LoganBot.com

--- comments ---
Hello, my name is Brian Tolan. I am a new chemistry teacher at Lenox
Memorial High School in Western Massachusetts. In an attempt to bring some
interesting real world engineering and electronics projects to the school,
I started the Lenox Bot Club. The idea was actually brought forth by some
of my students. As their first project, they have decided to build a
super-heavy weight BattleBot named Logan. We hope to complete him by the
end of the year. I’d like other teachers to know how enthused the students
have been and how much they’ve learned from the project. I was wondering
if you could please place a link to our site, which details our
construction efforts and the club. I would like very much to convince
other schools and science teachers of the academic benefits of projects
such as these that have natural student appeal. We also have an extensive
10 page builders tips and links section that most beginner robot builders
would find useful. Our site address is www.LoganBot.com. We'd be happy to
place a return link. Thank you for your time.

- Brian Tolan
- Lenox Memorial High School
- ChemDude23@aol.com