intro

hi, my name is Justin. the main reason that i joined this list is to try to
find out more about energy. i have had experiences with ESP, and i think
learning more about energy and atoms will help me understand more about
life, although i am not sure.

basically, i have this idea that all matter originates from energy. that is
why i have been asking questions like "what is an electron/proton made of?"
and making statements like "since we don't know what a charge is made of, it
is probable that it somehow originates from energy".

we all know that a charge is not energy, but what is a charge made from?
what dictates that a charge is "negative" or "positive"? if you know, please
enlighten me!

maybe humans don't have the ability to find the answers to these questions.
but maybe we do.

i am just trying to see if an atom itself is a creation or manifestation of
energy. just because something is not energy, does not mean that there is no
possibility that it originated from energy.

i am NOT saying that everything is created from energy, i am asking all the
people that know physics (better than me) on this list if what i am thinking
is theoretically possible. if you choose to respond, i will be very grateful
for your knowledge. please DON'T respond if you are going to make
de-constructive comments.

Justin