Re: CO2

HI,
Could there be confusion between CO and CO2?
Even so five years is a long time. I know some
people who had long exposure low-to-moderate CO
poisoning. The effect took weeks to recover
from. Probably until all of the CO bound
Hemogoblin was removed from the system which could
be the average lifetime of a red blood cell (First
guess is 6 weeks but that is only a guess)
Recovering from sever CO poisoning would involve
repair organ damage and relearning things lost to
brain cell death.

Thanks
Roger Haar

Jim Green wrote:

A guy says that drinking carbonated soda is evil wicked bad and nasty
because the CO2 stays in the body for at lest _5_ yr.

What is this all about????

Is there a list or newsgroup where this question may be more appropriately
asked? I mean other than one re flim flam.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen