Re: Where can I find an electrostatic series?

a partial list from an earlier PHYS-L post is at
<http://purcell.phy.nau.edu/new_seatexp/resource/tribelec.htm>
from activities at
<http://purcell.phy.nau.edu/new_seatexp/index/index.htm>

The archives have quite a lot to say about (particular caveats) these
triboelectric series

Dan M

Where can I find an electrostatic series,
that is, how easily a substance is charged by
friction and how positive or negative it becomes?

Prof. Eric T. Lane 318 Grote Hall 423-755-4523 eric-lane@utc.edu
Physics Dept.2352, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, TN 37403