NMR spectrometer

We have a Bruker Instruments Pulse NMR Spectrometer (model CXP) in our
advanced instructional physics lab that we would like to get rid of. It's
yours for free if you arrange (and pay for) trucking it out to your
location. It's a research grade instrument and cost around $120k when it
was new. We bought it used from Bruker a dozen or so years ago for $30k.
It's old and big, but it does work. If you're interested and want more
info, send me an e-mail. Wolfgang