Re: Ealing 8 mm film loops available

Ignoring the copyright issues what would be a practical way of
turning an Ealing loop into a digital movie, such as Quick Time?
Ludwik Kowalski

Ivan Rouse wrote:

Greetings Physics Colleagues:

Our department has a big collection (131 titles) of old (mostly Ealing) 8
mm film loops to dispose of along with a projector. Do any of you have an
interest in using or archiving these or know of someone you could forward
this message on to that might be interested.

I didn't attach the list but if you are interested I can send an Excell
file attachment with the complete list.

Thanks for your assistance.